Welcome to New Generation's old website! This site is no longer active. Please visit our new website on www.novageneracija.org. Thank you!
Udruženje "Nova Generacija"
New Generation is an apolitical, nongovernmental and non-profit association of social workers and other professionals in the field of social work.
Our goals are:
1. The development and improvement of professional education of social workers and other professionals and non-professionals engaged in the field of social work activities in accordance with the standards and demands of modern social science and best practices in the social work field.
2. The stimulation of interaction between stakeholders in the social work field in the local community, country and beyond.
3. The promotion of new methods of social protection.
4. The empowerment of target groups to help solve problems and satisfy their own needs.
5. The education of citizens, target groups, youth and professionals in this field.
In order to fulfill these objectives New Generation is continuously engaged in different aspects of traditional and alternative education of students, professionals and assistants, especially in the NGO sector, in cooperation with teachers and staff members at universities in this country and internationally. We offer professional help and services involving counseling and therapeutic work with target groups.
New Generation strives to achieve:
1. A clear definition and profile of the profession of Social Worker among the human sciences and "helping professions".
2. The continued evaluation, monitoring and inclusion of new methods and programs in the education of social workers.
3. The organization of round tables, counseling and seminars for students and professionals who are highly motivated to participate in alternative forms of educational, social-humanitarian and others activities.
4. The organization of projects with different topics oriented towards socialization, integration in society, and teaching social and other skills to the target groups and beneficiaries of social protection services.